Bea loves strength training and finds it does great things for both her body and mind. Heck, what’s not to love about an exercise that strengthens your bones, builds muscle and ramps up your metabolism?
Here are a few of her current favorite DVDs:
- Star Trainers – 5 fitness experts, 5 twenty minute weight workouts. The routines are easy to follow. The workouts may be short, but they definitely make you sweat.
- Denise Austin 3-Week Boot Camp – 2 twenty minute workouts and a bonus 6 minute “ab fat blaster.” After all these years, Denise’s voice still annoys Bea. But once she learned the routine, she just muted the audio!
- Chris Freytag’s Walk and Sculpt – a combination of cardio and strength training. Bea enjoys interval training and Chris makes her work! Ahh, but it feels so good when it’s over. (This routine is from her Walking Cardio Shape Up Max DVD)
All three of these DVDs are available at Amazon.
Hey readers! Bea’s always on the lookout for new strength training DVDs. Got any suggestions?
- The Benefits of Strength Training (versus Cardio) (losingforsuccess.wordpress.com)
- Strength Training Workouts At Home (strengthandfitnesssite.wordpress.com)
- What Are the Best DVD Workouts for Women? (bleilerfitness.com)