Bea Boomer’s Vital Aging Project – Day 40– 4/3/15
Bea’s Buzz for Friday:
- Walk with a like-minded friend, or better yet, join a walking club (no clubs in your area? Start one up!)
- Walk your dog. Don’t have a dog buddy? Volunteer to walk a dog at your local animal shelter
- Find a walking trail at your local park or county park.
- Invest in an Ipod and download some fitness music or your favorite rock and roll tunes – you may want to start dancing your way down the sidewalk!
- Walk at your local mall and do some window shopping at the same time.
Does anyone have any other ideas about adding fun to a walk?
©Bea Boomers Wellness 2009-2015